43.5% of Goal | left

Support:

Michael Taylor
England
Sawbridgeworth
Herts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The title says it all -All boardgame main pages show "Ratings & Comments" if you click "Own" or "Wishlist" and not the lists of Owners and people on the Wishlist. Looks to have taken on this about two days ago because it was OK before that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DC
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MichaelJT wrote:
The title says it all -All boardgame main pages show "Ratings & Comments" if you click "Own" or "Wishlist" and not the lists of Owners and people on the Wishlist. Looks to have taken on this about two days ago because it was OK before that.

This seems to be working right. The "Own" and "Wishlist" pages look extremely similar, but they're just showing you ratings and comments ONLY from users who have the game listed as "Owned" or "Wishlist".

Example: For Glass Road, when I click the "6k" next to "Own", I get this page. When I click the "2.2k" next to "Wishlist", I get this similar (but not identical) page.

Take a look at the end of each link: "&status=own" and "&status=wishlist" seems to be correct.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.