Vinhos Deluxe Edition» Forums » General

Subject: Kickstater update 20-Jul-2016 with pictures rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cedh
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I start a thread here because I did not back via Kickstarter but via my FLGS.
Kickstarter update is here:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/167427101/vinhos-deluxe...

Good news is that everything is still on track for the initial delivery schedule ! I wish we could have more pictures of the different elements (meeples, barrels
Pictures are tiny, but it seems to me that some wine tiles (in the removable tray) are off-centered especially some of the 7s and 8s.
Is it real or is it my eyes ?
Since it is a production samples, could it be fixed before launching the whole batch?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob D
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I hadn't noticed but went back and looked -- it definitely appears that way to me. I suppose it could be the low res photo and some coincidental tiles beneath giving the appearance of severely offset but it's hard to say for certain.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Y P
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bobbyrayiam wrote:
I hadn't noticed but went back and looked -- it definitely appears that way to me. I suppose it could be the low res photo and some coincidental tiles beneath giving the appearance of severely offset but it's hard to say for certain.

Definitely off-center, and badly for some of them. I hope this isn't a production-wide issue.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob D
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If it is, I'll be requesting replacements. I don't mind if things are not perfect (I have some mildly misshapen Gallerist meeples) but some of those tiles are way off the mark.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Y P
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bobbyrayiam wrote:
If it is, I'll be requesting replacements. I don't mind if things are not perfect (I have some mildly misshapen Gallerist meeples) but some of those tiles are way off the mark.

Agreed. When the numbers printed on them are almost cut off, to me that's an unacceptable level of off-center, especially for a "deluxe" game. Again, hope it's just a few that are affected and not the whole production run.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Winston Spencer
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I suggest post about it on the KS comments, so they will know about yours opinions.

I asked then about it in the update.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll quote EG's reply here for those reading this thread:

Quote:
We have also seen the off center wine tiles on the production sample and pointed them out to the print factory. We expect that this mistake will be corrected in the final mass printing/production. This is the reason we get an advance production sample sent to us. Thanks for noticing as well
-- Rick
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cedh
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you guys for relaying this question in the KS comments.
As said, since I did not directly back the game on KS but via my FLGS, I was not allowed to post a comment directly there.
It seems that it would be fixed before the mass production, so this is fine to me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle
Canada
Toronto
flag msg tools
Show me something that beats a natural 20 and I'll show you hateful lies.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cedh wrote:
Thank you guys for relaying this question in the KS comments.
As said, since I did not directly back the game on KS but via my FLGS, I was not allowed to post a comment directly there.
It seems that it would be fixed before the mass production, so this is fine to me.

The game with on center everything is by far the rarest of the rare (I'm not sure I have one)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.