Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Thorsten Schröder
Germany
Bonn
flag msg tools
Loser at the 'Pursuit of Happiness Contest'
mbmbmbmbmb
I just downloaded it and gave it a very short glance. Looks good in my opinion.

Can't wait to play it!

https://www.manticdigital.com/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristabelle Du Bast
United Kingdom
Southampton
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would be very interested in your opinion as you start playing it. I have no exposure to the Mantic download experience but wouldn't mind paying for a campaign if it had sufficient weight and depth.
Subscribed!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen G Roy
United States
Mesa
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So backers get it free or was it an AddOn?
I show it as $6.99

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thorsten Schröder
Germany
Bonn
flag msg tools
Loser at the 'Pursuit of Happiness Contest'
mbmbmbmbmb
Still have to figure it out. There are 2 pdfs for Download. One is the unholy crusade. It's a campaign with 6 Adventures (on 24 pages) against Abysals and Undead. Apparently the OL changes from a lord of the abyss to a necromancer from quest to quest.
At the beginning of the campaign theres a table that suggests levels for custom made heroes but certain heroes are suggested.
Some quests seem to be for 5 heroes and there are stats for new bosses (suggested miniatures for them are those of existing bosses).

The second pdf seems to be a one shot quest (3 pages) called 'The Path of the Righteous' where Venetia (Cleric) and Ibrahim (Paladin) together with 2 Guards (I guess they had the paladin-models for Kings of War in mind) go against some undead led by the undead dwarven-King Grund.

These Quests were supposed to KS-Exclusives in the 'Dungeon Journal':
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1744629938/dungeon-saga...

I guess they ran out of time writing and testing all the bonus quests
they promised during the KS. So they printed the physical Dungeon Journal with less quests than promised and are delivering them now as pdf.
Some backers are quite upset about it but for me it's just a minor problem.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I logged in to my account and went to my library. They are there for free. I was a KS backer.

It sure ould be nice to at least have the option to have printed material - If even a link to ArtsCow or Printer Studio decks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
john doe
msg tools
We played through the first 3 adventures last night. So far so good. We liked Infernal Crypts, so this was a must.

Nice story, sort of Black Hawk Down meets Diablo

We haven't played through the single adventure yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristabelle Du Bast
United Kingdom
Southampton
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mister_Barista wrote:
So backers get it free or was it an AddOn?
I show it as $6.99

Interesting! I know the exchange rate has hit the pound lately but doesn't explain why I see the price as £6.99. Oh, and wait! Mantic is a UK company.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
"My Library" is empty, and I was a KS backer. I'm honestly not even sure it's worth the effort asking them for this...

-shnar
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen G Roy
United States
Mesa
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
shnar wrote:
"My Library" is empty, and I was a KS backer. I'm honestly not even sure it's worth the effort asking them for this...

-shnar

Yeah, what he said.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
john doe
msg tools
Mister_Barista wrote:
shnar wrote:

-shnar

Yeah, what he said.

Check your emails, you should have something that gives you access to the Adventurers Pass which updates as they release new stuff. Mine was in the "promotional" tab in Gmail. Maybe even check Spam in case it dropped in there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad P
msg tools
mbmbmb
The email with the code came in the beginning of April from Mantic Digital with subject: Dungeon Saga eBooks

It is definitely worth tracking down. One of the more handy little things is the Digital Dungeon Journal so you can print out the characters for the players for the adventures in there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad P
msg tools
mbmbmb
Looking at it, once you are past first two missions you definitely need Infernal Crypts. My tiles are sort of mixed up but it looked to me they the third map used a 5 by 2 from Warlord but you can probably replace it with some other pieces to make the same foot print.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.