United States
Brighton
Michigan
flag msg tools
Please geekmail painting tips
badge
I have nothing clever to say
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy of Stockpile: Continuing Corruption arrived in the mail yesterday. The production quality is really nice, and it's two months ahead of the Kickstarter deliver date.

Thanks Nauvoo games. This was a nicely run campaign.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Sobol
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
stuie81 wrote:
My copy of Stockpile: Continuing Corruption arrived in the mail yesterday. The production quality is really nice, and it's two months ahead of the Kickstarter deliver date.

Thanks Nauvoo games. This was a nicely run campaign.

Thank you for sharing this Ian. We are happy you received your game, and we hope you enjoy it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr Avers
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Funny story: Yesterday we received the email that Continuing Corruption had been dispatched. Half an hour later the doorbell rang and a bicycle courier stood there to deliver the package Rechecked the email and only then noticed that the dispatch date was noted as 12th of July

So unfortunately not a delivery by superhero. But we've already played our first game this morning with the full expansion, and enjoyed it immensely! Absolutely a great addition to the game. So another thanks from us and looking forward to your next project.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Monroe
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine today but hadn't had a chance to open it (had to leave to go gaming but was wondering if the promo are packaged inside the expansion box or are loose inside the shipping box?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
seth van orden
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
belial1134 wrote:
Got mine today but hadn't had a chance to open it (had to leave to go gaming but was wondering if the promo are packaged inside the expansion box or are loose inside the shipping box?

They are packaged inside the expansion box. Your box should have a green sticker on the outside plastic wrap indicating it is a kickstarter copy of the game. (meaning the promos are included inside.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe "What I'm Playing Now" Leuzzi
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
www.whatimplayingnow.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Got my copy yesterday as well. Can't wait to get the cards sleeved and add it to the game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Bernstein
United States
Orange
California
flag msg tools
Anyone on the west coast get their copy yet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Kovatch
United States
Pleasanton
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in NorCal, but haven't received it yet.

By any chance, is it being shipped by Alliance Game Distributors? I got a UPS notification saying I'm getting something on Thursday (7/28), but couldn't recall ordering anything they might have shipped. Maybe it's this expansion?

EDIT: Yes it is, according to the Kickstarter page's general comment stream. Cool!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.