Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gyzglu
France
Antony
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hello, with two players, how acts the turn-order token? Does it mean that the player A who plays, by example, Lost in visions horror cards, plays again, change the direction of play and plays another one turn? Or does player A just plays again... sorry if i am confused... in two-player game, this token seems useless?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gideon Stargrave
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, the token is basically useless in a 2 player game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gyzglu
France
Antony
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks for the answer, it confirms the fact this token is useless in 2 play but with the cards Lost in visions does a player have to play twice or just one turn more?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gideon Stargrave
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gyzglu wrote:
Thanks for the answer, it confirms the fact this token is useless in 2 play but with the cards Lost in visions does a player have to play twice or just one turn more?

I don't have the game in front of me, but I can double check when I get home... unless you feel like typing out the card's ability.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gyzglu
France
Antony
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
The text of the card Lost in visions (6) says :
1 - Change the direction of play
2 - Change the direction of play
3 - Play again and change the direction of play
4 - Banish the stack and play again
5 - Banish the stack, play again and change the direction of play

So i have trouble to understand how to manage "change the direction of play" (in two player games). With two players, if a player change the direction of play, does it mean that he has the possibility to play again? So with this card, the 1- and 2- mean he could play again... the 3- he could play again twice and the -5 idem?...
Sorry if I am not very clear... in fact my problem is to know what exactly mean the terms "change the direction of play" in a two player game... (is it the same the same meaning than "Play again"?)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gideon Stargrave
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gyzglu wrote:
The text of the card Lost in visions (6) says :
1 - Change the direction of play
2 - Change the direction of play
3 - Play again and change the direction of play
4 - Banish the stack and play again
5 - Banish the stack, play again and change the direction of play

So i have trouble to understand how to manage "change the direction of play" (in two player games). With two players, if a player change the direction of play, does it mean that he has the possibility to play again? So with this card, the 1- and 2- mean he could play again... the 3- he could play again twice and the -5 idem?...
Sorry if I am not very clear... in fact my problem is to know what exactly mean the terms "change the direction of play" in a two player game... (is it the same the same meaning than "Play again"?)

In the case of 1 & 2, you would NOT play again - you're simply changing the direction of play, which in a 2-Player game has absolutely no effect on the game whatsoever. Since play changes from clockwise to counterclockwise [or vice versa], the next player in turn order is STILL the other player. Note that you're not skipping the other player, so if it wasn't for the 'play again' it would simply be their turn next.

In the case of 3, 4 & 5, you would play again [as well as any other effects].

In NONE of these cases would you play again TWICE with this one play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.