Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joakim Schön
Sweden
Huskvarna
Sverige
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We played a five player game, and this was what I did during the gameplay session. The three cards I got from start was one legal and two illegal. The planets that I needed to go to to complete those mission wasn't that far from each other. So, it was looking good. Was starting at the Priam/Itnaca system.

First I was going to a planet called Londinium, in the middle of the map, close to the White Sun. There I picked up two cargo.

Then I fly to Persephone to get some more crew. I got some more men, so I could try to do the harder, illegal, mission.

I flew to Pelorum. I tried to make one of the illegal jobs active, but didn't succed. I lost one guy.

I had to fly back to Persephone to get more crew again. Got those, and then back to Pelorum. This time I did the activation succesful, and also did complete the mission, and got $2500.

The next round I tried to activate the other illegal job, but could not do it. The round after that I did it. Now I had one completed job, and two activated jobs.

Tried to go to Newhope to fulfill one job. But on the way the big ship came after a random card draw and took all my contraband and -$1000.

So...I had to go back to Pelorum and get new contraband. Did get it, and then on the way to Newhope again.

This time I made it. And did complete one job there. And got $800 and the goal marker.

After that I wanted to go to Three Hills. There I could complete the third job getting $2100.

Now had close to the $6000 that I needed to win. Just needed to sell some cargo, and then go to Ezra. But I was to late and couldn't win.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.