Popular Tags: [View All]
Francesc Lopez
United States
West Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Just a geek, nothing to see here, move along
mbmbmbmbmb
Amazon has Fuse for $17.44 with FS with prime.

CSI, MM, and Cardhaus sell it for $19-20

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Reimschiissel
United States
Sterling
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [AMAZON] Fuse for $17.44 + FS with prime
Dead
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
April W
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I got it for about $17 back when I ordered from CSI, didn't realize it had gone up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
greg piotrowski

Doylestown
Pennsylvania
msg tools
mb
Such a great deal, I grabbed it for 16.94 about 30 minutes before your post. There were still 6 left, and I was going to post it. Unfortunately, I couldn't figure out how to add the links to the post quickly and I had to leave. I didn't want to get hazed by the Posting Police for not having the links. So, I didn't post it. Sad really...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Morency
United States
Waterford
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
gpioski wrote:
Such a great deal, I grabbed it for 16.94 about 30 minutes before your post. There were still 6 left, and I was going to post it. Unfortunately, I couldn't figure out how to add the links to the post quickly and I had to leave. I didn't want to get hazed by the Posting Police for not having the links. So, I didn't post it. Sad really...

I try to defend people from the posting police for not following their rigid interpretation of the rules. As long as the poster means well, harassing them for not properly formatting a post doesn't do any good.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Odinsfury wrote:
gpioski wrote:

I try to defend people from the posting police for not following their rigid interpretation of the rules. As long as the poster means well, harassing them for not properly formatting a post doesn't do any good.

Maybe we need a hot deal template ? Something where you pass in site, url, and current price. It then does the look ups for other sites ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.