Popular Tags: [View All]
John Baker
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Right now Miniature Market has 20+ copies of this game in stock. Just bought one myself.

https://www.miniaturemarket.com/searchresults?q=brew+crafter... If you click on the actual item you get a 404 but you can buy it form the search link above.

John
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Bonilla
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Just want to give a heads up to anyone about to purchase this game that it was recently reprinted and the 2nd edition has 3 gameplay changes incorporated in it.
Knowing that this game ran out of print late last year forcing a reprint, then this may be the 2nd ed on sale, but I'm not sure how you can check what edition MM is currently selling though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Baker
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I have been keeping an eye on this game for a while. It has been sold out everywhere. DiceHateMe Games just sent an email saying they had the 2nd Ed. in stock for 59. So my guess would be that this is the 2nd edition but it doesn't say.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael B
United States
South Jordan
UT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
On July 7 Dice Hate Me posted that "Yes, these should most definitely be 2nd edition printings at Miniature Market. We just got the game back in stock at our warehouse, and a majority of our games are bought by Miniature Market first (since they're only about 2 miles away from the warehouse in St. Louis).

Happy Brewing!
Chris"

So I HAD to order one! I'm excited now.

worlord wrote:
Right now Miniature Market has 20+ copies of this game in stock. Just bought one myself.

https://www.miniaturemarket.com/searchresults?q=brew+crafter... If you click on the actual item you get a 404 but you can buy it form the search link above.

John
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Bonilla
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Bohner68 wrote:
On July 7 Dice Hate Me posted that "Yes, these should most definitely be 2nd edition printings at Miniature Market. We just got the game back in stock at our warehouse, and a majority of our games are bought by Miniature Market first (since they're only about 2 miles away from the warehouse in St. Louis).

Happy Brewing!
Chris"

So I HAD to order one! I'm excited now.

Awesome to hear that because this is a really great game. Unfortunately I am stuck with the 1st ed. since I had bought this late last year when it was running out of print.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I bet he's lots of fun at parties.
United States
flag msg tools
I spent 200 GeekGold...
badge
...and all I got was this lousy overtext.
mbmbmbmbmb
sugoi_tuffy wrote:
Just want to give a heads up to anyone about to purchase this game that it was recently reprinted and the 2nd edition has 3 gameplay changes incorporated in it.
Knowing that this game ran out of print late last year forcing a reprint, then this may be the 2nd ed on sale, but I'm not sure how you can check what edition MM is currently selling though.

Wasn't even aware of this. I have a first edition copy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johnny Li
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
I *think* the copyright date on the back of the box also lets you know if you have the newer version or not.

Mine says 2016 and I bought it very recently.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Lange

Indiana
msg tools
mbmbmb
worlord wrote:
I have been keeping an eye on this game for a while. It has been sold out everywhere. DiceHateMe Games just sent an email saying they had the 2nd Ed. in stock for 59. So my guess would be that this is the 2nd edition but it doesn't say.

MM has updated the product page indicating it is the Second Edition currently in stock.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
elac yenwod
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
I just received mine that I ordered last week from MM and it was definitely a 2nd edition.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.