GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 56.87
26% of Goal | 29 Days Left
i've got a problem with the timing :
1. must we place all our dice on cards AND THEN play the actions
2. or can we place a die, play this action, place a second die, play this second action ... in this case, we can : place a die to buy a card, place the card with our others, and then place a die on this new card to use it in the same turn that we bought it.
In other words, is it possible to use a card in the turn we bought it ?
Thanks in advance
- Last edited Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:38 am (Total Number of Edits: 2)
- Posted Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:36 am
It's #2. You basically immediately take the action when you place the die on a card, so e.g. you can gain an artifact (one die), then sell that artifact you just gained to a museum (another die). Or you can buy a new card (one die), then use that card (another die), on the same turn.
- Last edited Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:44 am (Total Number of Edits: 1)
- Posted Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:43 am
From page 4, detailing a Player Turn:
"Each time a player uses an action, he performs the action immediately."
Placing a die on an action is "using" the action.
Yup, you can use the card on the same turn you buy it. See other threads here for further clarification. One point to note is that you can't immediately use new dice that you obtain with a new card, since dice are rolled in an earlier phase.