Subject: Game Box rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lior Kiperman
Israel
Ramat Gan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I find the game box to be very small for the amount of cards in the game, especially after sleeving the cards. I cannot fit in the box all 3 promo packs with the base game. If there are more expansions planned, please provide us with 1 more box, as there is no way we can fit even more cards in this small box. On the good side, the box insert does support sleeved cards. But each pile of cards is so high, the cards can easily get shuffled while moving the box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Fischer
United States
Chester
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Pie Factory Designer
badge
Co-founder of Nevermore Games. Follow me on Twitter @bryanfischer
mbmbmbmbmb
HealingAura wrote:
I find the game box to be very small for the amount of cards in the game, especially after sleeving the cards. I cannot fit in the box all 3 promo packs with the base game. If there are more expansions planned, please provide us with 1 more box, as there is no way we can fit even more cards in this small box. On the good side, the box insert does support sleeved cards. But each pile of cards is so high, the cards can easily get shuffled while moving the box.

Thanks for the feedback. We have been discussing internally having the first big expansion (54 cards) come in a full size box (the same size as the base game) to give players a whole other compartment for cards.

We appreciate the feedback!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I have tried putting the cards back in the box after sleeving them with some regularly thick sleeves, and couldn't get the cards out of the insert easily enough. So I skipped the box entirely (which is too bad, as I love the details in the artwork on the inner side!)

As an avid card game player, I'm used to not using the game boxes, and to buying alternate storage solutions, so this is not a problem to me, I have a clear plastic box than can hold 3 times Dark Dealings and its expansion while still making them easily separated. I can carry it + Onirim and all expansions + a full set of Epic Card Game in the same box So not a problem for me.

Now, with 54 new cards, that will become more of a concern.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Fischer
United States
Chester
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Pie Factory Designer
badge
Co-founder of Nevermore Games. Follow me on Twitter @bryanfischer
mbmbmbmbmb
Razoupaf wrote:
I have tried putting the cards back in the box after sleeving them with some regularly thick sleeves, and couldn't get the cards out of the insert easily enough. So I skipped the box entirely (which is too bad, as I love the details in the artwork on the inner side!)

As an avid card game player, I'm used to not using the game boxes, and to buying alternate storage solutions, so this is not a problem to me, I have a clear plastic box than can hold 3 times Dark Dealings and its expansion while still making them easily separated. I can carry it + Onirim and all expansions + a full set of Epic Card Game in the same box So not a problem for me.

Now, with 54 new cards, that will become more of a concern.

We totally get it, trust me. We're working on a way to make this all better for our buyers in the future. Box solutions are a plenty, so getting feedback and making the right choice is important to us. Non-sleevers are super happy with their boxes, but we want sleevers to be happy also.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Morton
United States
Pittsburgh
PA
flag msg tools
[Daytrip Gaming]
mbmbmbmbmb
I got the base game only to fit back into the box sleeved in the FFG Game of Thrones sleeves. (Greyjoy for Traps, and Stark for Heroes)

I have the extra stuff on to the side. But if there is an expansion in the same size box, cool enough, unless it too is 54 cards. Then I too need a bigger box to house all the extra expansions I got.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.