Subject: action "assigned" card, use and timing rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
cloud cloud
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi,

I have assigned action card, in the assigned phase I must use the action "assigned card" like a mission card (placing a character on there card) or I can use during resolution phase taking a character from the reserve?

thk

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aron
Netherlands
flag msg tools
Life is game, you gotta enjoy the journey.
badge
Life may knock you down sometimes. Its up to you if you stand up and live your life to the fullest.
mbmbmbmbmb
tapu wrote:
Hi,

I have assigned action card, in the assigned phase I must use the action "assigned card" like a mission card (placing a character on there card) or I can use during resolution phase taking a character from the reserve?

thk

In assignment phase you can play action cards that state assignment. You fullfill what it states and continue your assignment.
Then the Empire has his assignment.

Then on to command phase.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig S.
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Assignment action cards are fully resolved during your turn in the assignment phase. You don't assign leaders to them and reveal them during the command phase like missions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.