Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jakub Kircun
United States
Woods Hole
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
https://www.gmtgames.com/p-594-barbarossa-army-group-center-...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Kreder
United States
Nuevo
California
flag msg tools
Founder of the The Wargame Bootcamp
badge
My hero Grumpy Bonaparte
mbmbmbmbmb
Ordered mine
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
しんぶん赤旗
New Zealand
Christchurch
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pre order 25 I think. Hopefully this rockets up the charts...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan McNamara
United States
Delray Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ordered!

I have no idea how long I have had AGN and AGS on my P500 but it has been years. I'm excited they finally added this one too. It'll be great to have this collection, especially with revisions and refinements.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
Netherlands
Ede
Gelderland
flag msg tools
mbmb
Just curious how different it will be. I dunno if I should cancel my P500 pre-orders for AG South en AG North to wait for a seceond edition of those too (obviously, that might be when I am 120 years old...)? I have been searching, but information about compatibility issues is scarce

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan McNamara
United States
Delray Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Roghain wrote:
Just curious how different it will be. I dunno if I should cancel my P500 pre-orders for AG South en AG North to wait for a seceond edition of those too (obviously, that might be when I am 120 years old...)? I have been searching, but information about compatibility issues is scarce

Why would GMT do new P500 releases of AGN and AGS that are incompatible with AGC 2ed?

Word was months ago that they were all being updated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
Netherlands
Ede
Gelderland
flag msg tools
mbmb
asmodeos wrote:

Why would GMT do new P500 releases of AGN and AGS that are incompatible with AGC 2ed?

Word was months ago that they were all being updated.

Why indeed? But, like said, if AGN & AGS are also 2nd Edition, why not label them as such.
I don't think they will be fully incompatible, but am curious how big the difference is. So far, I've been unable to find any Intel on that. Dropped a line to GMT, let's hope they can clarify.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
Netherlands
Ede
Gelderland
flag msg tools
mbmb
GMT's Tony Curtis wrote:
AGN is nowhere close to being ready to charge and ship. It needs the same updating that AGC is getting. When it is released later (and AGS also) both will be compatable with AGC.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leo Zappa
United States
Aliquippa
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SO I've added Barbarossa: Army Group Center, 1941 to my list of "don't expect to see in my lifetime" Barbarossa preorders. I now have all three "Army Group" games on preorder. I wanted to make sure that when my kids sell my estate they can sell the complete set of AGN, AGS, and AGC. Of course, this assumes that the games will arrive in THEIR lifetimes! LOL!

But seriously, are these games EVER going to be made???

(fun fact: while I don't recall my preorder date for B:AGS, I checked and found that I preordered B:AGN on 12/28/2011, so we are going on five years of preorder purgatory for that one! Oi!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leo Zappa
United States
Aliquippa
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Roghain wrote:
GMT's Tony Curtis wrote:
AGN is nowhere close to being ready to charge and ship. It needs the same updating that AGC is getting. When it is released later (and AGS also) both will be compatable with AGC.

All three that are currently available for pre-order are essentially 2nd edition and will all have the same updated rules. No need to cancel any existing pre-orders based on what I've read from GMT. These damn 2nd edition rules are what's holding up the whole process.

C'mon Vance, quit your day job and wrap this up already!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.