Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonathan Maisonneuve
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it me or the 2nd sale office on last turn is the bad one?

You get a useless tile (unless there is the 2vp or 2$ tile) and you still lose tie vs the 1st sale office.

The 3rd sale office also give you a useless contract card (and even then, if there is no cards left, could still grant 1vp), but at least allow you you to sell 3 cars instead of 2.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Riley
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So on the last turn, you'd better be savvy and don't get forced into it (in a 4-player game).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Maisonneuve
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah I know, but I kinda find it sad that this part of the game (the 2 tiles) become useless most of the time when it is the 4th turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike DeLeeuw
msg tools
Don't forget that some of the tiles also have silver medals on them that also count for victory points at the end of the game. So you could upgrade a machine with no medals for a machine with medals.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flavio Santos
Brazil
Brasilia
Distrito Federal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Rocket2961 wrote:
Don't forget that some of the tiles also have silver medals on them that also count for victory points at the end of the game. So you could upgrade a machine with no medals for a machine with medals.

That happened on my very first game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.