12 Posts

Kingdom Death: Monster» Forums » General

Subject: [Progress!]My request to KDM support desk keeps getting deleted! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
S B
msg tools

Update in last post:
long story short, my issues are being sorted out after emailing Adam directly.

Hi.

My last two support tickets at kingdomdeath.com/support got deleted without any replies other than the first "request received " email.

If any one knows what's going on, I would really like to hear about it.

Here are the details.

On 6/30, I've requested support about missing and damaged components for my kickstarter rewards.

I had no replies other than the first "request received " email for 2 weeks and out of no where came 2 spidicules leg sprues in my post.

Now, I did mention having duplicate spidicules left leg sprue, but this package had both left and right sprue and no note or anything else.

I didn't understand what was going on, so I made another request asking about the package I received and also asked about other missing stuff.

This was last Saturday.

After sending another request, I found out that my last request was already deleted from the support page.

I kept on checking my emails and the support page everyday , but today my newest request was deleted again without any notice.

Has anyone experienced this? Am I using a wrong support page?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Holttum
United Kingdom
Southend on Sea
Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: My request to KDM support desk keeps getting deleted!
Soy Bean wrote:
I had no replies other than the first "request received " email for 2 weeks and out of no where came 2 spidicules leg sprues in my post.

Now, I did mention having duplicate spidicules left leg sprue, but this package had both left and right sprue and no note or anything else....

Can't speak for the rest of the issues, but I can see the logic behind this....

Some peoples packs had no left legs, some had no right legs. And I'm sure that many people just emailed to say they had an (unspecified) missing leg.

Now once a mould has been made, a leg sprue costs pennies. Conmapre that with the cost of making two separate lists for replacement parts, checking emails to make sure you send the right replacement, the inevitable follow-on requests where people still get the wrong leg.....far cheaper and faster (if you are going to pay for a Jiffy bag, and postage, and someone to stuff the bags) just to send Both left and right to everyone who asks. That way you make SURE they get the leg theY need, with the minimum of cost and hassle.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not surprised by this. KDM has the worst communication and customer support of any company I've ever seen, in any industry.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S B
msg tools
To Stuart

Yeah I was thinking of something similar to that.
May be that they thought I was just hassling them with the sprue issue so they deleted my requests without reading them.

All of the spidicules gear cards are still missing and various cards from several expansions are damaged making them pretty much unplayable.

It's getting really frustrating but I don't know any other way of getting in touch with them.

If anyone else knows something about this, I really appreciate any advice given.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't remember where I saw this, but I think it was officially stated that everyone who got the wrong leg sprue would be sent a replacement for both sets. Pretty common with plastic models; I just had a mispacked model from FW and they sent me a replacement of the entire sprue, even though it was huge and had way more parts than I was actually missing.

I suppose if you're still having trouble you could email Adam Poots directly: adam.poots@kingdomdeath.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Kowal
United States
Roselle
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Zaphod wrote:
I'm not surprised by this. KDM has the worst communication and customer support of any company I've ever seen, in any industry.

Wow, hyperbole much? Did they kill your kitten or something to make you that butthurt?

I had to open two tickets with them in the past. I never received the first part of my Kickstarter rewards(Twilight Knight and White Speaker Xmas gift) and I had a missing piece on the starter sprue. Both were dealt with in a timely and professional manner..which is the exact opposite of "the worst communication and customer support ever in any industry."

To the original poster, try emailing support@kingdomdeath.zendesk.com.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kayne Brookes
msg tools
Night fell and the hours dragged on, but still we murmured to each other of the King and the Pallid Mask, and midnight sounded from the misty spires in the fog-wrapped city.
badge
We spoke of Hastur and of Cassilda, while outside the fog rolled against the blank window-panes as the cloud waves roll and break on the shores of Hali.
mbmbmbmbmb
rikowal wrote:

Won't that just open another ticket on zendesk?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hugh Jorgan
msg tools
rikowal wrote:
Zaphod wrote:

Wow, hyperbole much? Did they kill your kitten or something to make you that butthurt?

I had to open two tickets with them in the past. I never received the first part of my Kickstarter rewards(Twilight Knight and White Speaker Xmas gift) and I had a missing piece on the starter sprue. Both were dealt with in a timely and professional manner..which is the exact opposite of "the worst communication and customer support ever in any industry."

It's not always about you.
I've had massive headaches with their CS as well. Same have gotten replies and issues sorted quickly, some, like I, have had to what more than a month before finally finding out the message wasn't received.
Folks experiences vary wildly, regarding KD CS.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S B
msg tools
Thanks all for some input.

I'll try emailing Adam directly and post a feedback here for anyone that's interested.

I am pretty pissed off about the current situation, but to be fair, I had two other issues before receiving the rewards that were replied and resolved rather quickly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steve smith
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
The Zendesk Email has worked for me when I needed to use it, but I don't think their other email addresses are checked.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Kowal
United States
Roselle
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
buruburub wrote:
rikowal wrote:

Won't that just open another ticket on zendesk?

Not sure. I just know that is how I got the quickest response, especially because the website's form wasn't working correctly for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S B
msg tools
So I emailed Adam directly and received a quick reply saying that he will investigate about it and make sure to sort it out for me.

Later, Dark Mediator opened a new ticket for me and told me that he/she couldn't find the sent request in their records.

DM has however told me that he/she will send me the requested items and going to relay the info to their IT department to get to the bottom of it.

Thanks all for the advice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.