Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cardboard Hustle
United States
Sharonville
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, I was all psyched to play "Here at the End: Combat Arena" Saturday night at GenCon. I was ready to pew-pew-pew the evening away. I just received an e-mail that the entire event has been cancelled cry. Not just my time slots either, the entire event.

In your opinion, what is the best event on Saturday night? It doesn't have to be an official one either. I'm down for most anything at this point.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Moller
United States
Lincoln
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's always Two Rooms and a Boom, Werewolf, and the like.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Rutherford
United States
Greenbelt
Maryland
flag msg tools
Novus Ordo Seclorum
mbmbmbmbmb
The Game of Zones looks like a good game, and there are still tickets available:

https://www.gencon.com/events/95081

"Game of Zones is an interactive, spy themed, LARP/massive board game where Spy Faction Teams compete for global area control. Gameplay features players as impactful characters possessing powerful abilities and influence. Roles include Heads of State, Generals, Diplomats, War Treasurers, and even Royalty. The experience is diversified role-play. Some roles will engage in the area control game, while others will navigate a realm of diplomacy. Overall, the experience mixes LARP, war gaming, social deduction, and story creation."

I'm not affiliated, but I am intrigued.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cardboard Hustle
United States
Sharonville
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've never done anything like Game of Zones before, but that doesn't mean I'm not up for trying. I'll do a little research, maybe I can find someone's review of years previous.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.