49.3% of Goal | left

Support:

Jill Reid
United States
Lincoln
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry if I missed this in a thread or announcement, but I couldn't find it.

It says there will be 2 versions of this coming out in 2016 (one is called "retro"). Will either one match the first edition Asmadi? I love my first edition because we are so used to it, and the art is so simple that is is easy to read across the table. But I love the idea of the Compel effect! It might make this a must-have for us!

Also, will these be available at game stores or just on the Asmadi site?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Sampson
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Retro is for the 1st/2nd edition Asmadi. The other is for 3rd edition Asmadi. I believe it will all be available retail, but I suspect retro will be limited time thing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jill Reid
United States
Lincoln
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ras2124 wrote:
Retro is for the 1st/2nd edition Asmadi. The other is for 3rd edition Asmadi. I believe it will all be available retail, but I suspect retro will be limited time thing.

Thanks for the quick response; this is great news! I think I read that they are still in production, but is there an approximate time frame that you know of?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Sampson
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jill e gamer wrote:
ras2124 wrote:

Thanks for the quick response; this is great news! I think I read that they are still in production, but is there an approximate time frame that you know of?
The only thing I know is that it is supposed to come out some time after Innovation Deluxe, but I don't have a sense of how much long after. There might be more information somewhere in the KS updates for Deluxe.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cieslik
United States
Arlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Banana!
mbmbmbmbmb
The retro will be POD most likely. Gamecrafter maybe? We haven't decided yet, and it's not on our radar until after we get the new version to press.

I am not expecting enough demand to make a real print run through the factory viable for it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.