tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." -Jack Handey
mbmbmbmbmb
Broken link.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
quinn hunsaker
msg tools
Sorry how about this

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cZrpthmIyX8
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Procyshyn
Canada
Notre-Dame-de-l'Île-Perrot
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
These minis are going to look amazing! I was a little worried because I didn't like the look of the Sun god and the the Mad god but it seems like the rest are going to be really good.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray
United States
Carpentersville
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
when you insert a youtube video id on BGG to create a link just use the id (cZrpthmIyX8). above there is a whole url.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Semmen
msg tools
beefarm wrote:
These minis are going to look amazing! I was a little worried because I didn't like the look of the Sun god and the the Mad god but it seems like the rest are going to be really good.

I had the opposite reaction. I like the look of Yelm and Ragnaglar but the computer-generated imagery is too deep in the uncanny valley for me. I'm grateful that the Petersens have posted photos of the minis and their prototypes. The only one I've found a little disappointing is the final figure of Thed; the prototype looked more primal but maybe its stance was hard to replicate in the final model - the more abstract, unfinished look may have helped as well, giving it a wild energy.

I hope we get to see painted versions!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.