$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
44.1% of Goal | left

Support:

Drew Gormley
United States
Northborough
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
I'm a lover of all things heavyweight strategy!
mbmbmbmbmb
Title pretty much says it all . I think you can, but I just wanted to make sure that interaction is defined by the thing with which you're interacting (I.e., an outpost) and not the thing you're doing (i.e., recruiting crew).

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Held
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
This shark, swallow you whole.
badge
I'll catch this bird for you, but it ain't gonna be easy. Bad fish.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes. They're all under the classification of an "interaction", and there is no restriction in the amount of interactions you can have.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Miller
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Bottom right corner, page 7, of the "Full Rulebook".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Gormley
United States
Northborough
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
I'm a lover of all things heavyweight strategy!
mbmbmbmbmb
bgm1961 wrote:

Bottom right corner, page 7, of the "Full Rulebook".

Thanks Barry, that section is actually why I'm asking. From that page, I wasn't 100% sure what constitutes an interaction. That sort of makes it sound like I could buy a card from an outpost I'm docked on and also from an MClass planet I'm adjacent to. That might not actually be structurally possible given the tile system, but I figured I'd ask anyway
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Held
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
This shark, swallow you whole.
badge
I'll catch this bird for you, but it ain't gonna be easy. Bad fish.
mbmbmbmbmb
Interesting. This is something that's different from Mage Knight, having the ability to interact with multiple locations while staying on the same space. I'm wondering if there's a map configuration that would allow for this possibility?

According to the rules on p.7 of the Full Rulebook, "Interaction with a location on the Space Map is considered your Action for the turn." Given the way that's phrased, I would think the interaction would have to be at a singular location?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Miller
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Yeah, I'd agree with Brandon... all mentions of interacting with a location phrase the activity as being accomplished at a singular location. Though I agree that the rulebook doesn't explicitly state so (that I could find).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.