44.1% of Goal | left

Support:

Nicole Bird
United States
Palmdale
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Would prefer to do multiple game trades, the more you want, the better, willing to negotiate.

Above and Below - Excellent condition, played once

Roll for The Galaxy - received in trade, box is warped from poor handling unfortunately

Suburbia - Also receieved in trade, box is slightly caved in on the bottom.

Dead of Winter - Excellent condition

Posthuman - Excellent condition

Black Fleet - has damage to one corner

Dixit - Excellent condition

Space Hulk: Death Angel - Box has some ware, but mostly excellent condition

Welcome to the Dungeon - Excellent conditiin

Hey That's My Fish - Oversized box, excellent condition

One Night Revolution - Excellent Condition

Monty Python Fluxx - Excellent condition

[W]

Mostly looking for these games at the moment

Food Chain Magnate

Xia: Legends of the Drift System

Nations

Keyflower

The Gallerist

Quantum

Quadropolis

Onitama

Or look at my wishlist, make me an offer, I have no problem trading multiple games of mine for less. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Bruxvoort
United States
Lakewood
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [FT] Above and Below, Roll for The Galaxy, Suburbia, Dead of Winter, Posthuman, Black Fleet, Dixit, Space Hulk: Death Angel, Welcome to the Dungeon, more
Interested in Above and Below, Roll for the Galaxy, possibly DOW and Dixit as well. Have Unused Pandemic: Legacy Season 1 and might be able to pick up a copy of Keyflower as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicole Bird
United States
Palmdale
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [FT] Above and Below, Roll for The Galaxy, Suburbia, Dead of Winter, Posthuman, Black Fleet, Dixit, Space Hulk: Death Angel, Welcome to the Dungeon, more
jjbruxvoort wrote:
Interested in Above and Below, Roll for the Galaxy, possibly DOW and Dixit as well. Have Unused Pandemic: Legacy Season 1 and might be able to pick up a copy of Keyflower as well.

thanks for the offer, however I have already traded Above and Below and Dead of Winter, just needed to update.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.