Subject: Adjusted chronotype - uniqueness rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike
Finland
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Hi folks. Adjusted Chronotype says "The first time you lose click each turn, gain click." I was wondering if two installed chronotypes would gain you two clicks, did some research and found this:

"It's unique so you can only have one installed and the "first time" trigger only fires, well, on the first time you lose a click "

Fair enough, installing three and having six clicks every turn sounds kinda overloaded. Anyway, where does it say that the card is unique?

Confused,

Mike
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Conor Hickey
Ireland
Dublin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The little diamond to the left of the card title - any card that has one of these is unique (it's usually named individuals and the like, but also sometimes to prevent things that would be over-powered if used multiple times, like Adjusted Chronotype)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
Finland
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Ah, I see. Thx for the quick reply. Now, this can probably be found in the rules. Where should I look?

Wonders

Mike

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Brown
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
zupidupi wrote:
Ah, I see. Thx for the quick reply. Now, this can probably be found in the rules. Where should I look?

Wonders

Mike
somewhere in the base rules explains the uniqueness symbol and its impact on the game

just looked it up, and you can find it here on page 11
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Conor Hickey
Ireland
Dublin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Page 11.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
Finland
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Thx to all!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Keddie
Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
If you want Chronotype to work twice a turn, you need to visit the Gene Conditioning Shoppe.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.