Legacy: The Testament of Duke de Crecy» Forums » Rules

Subject: Complications cards with arranged marriages rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
alexander stark
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello, yesterday I played the game for my first time. It was fun, although I lost with 47cry (my opponents got 53 and 72).

Reviewing the rules in case I miss some rules I find a question. In the rules said that when a generation starts, first you resolve the arranged marriages and then discard the complication cards from the previous generation. If this is correct, don't complications cards you draw have any effect when you resolve the new marriages since you still have a complication card?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M.J.E. Hendriks
Netherlands
Arnhem
Gelderland
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Nope, they don't count as they're from the 'old' generation. The new generation has no complications yet, so the new complication counts for the new generation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
alexander stark
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mr Mjeh wrote:
Nope, they don't count as they're from the 'old' generation. The new generation has no complications yet, so the new complication counts for the new generation.

Ok, as I think. My doubt came when I read the order you resolve the beginning of a new generation. Thanks for the clarification.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.