Subject: Dust 1947 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Phil Triest
Australia
Inner West Sydney
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am liking a lot of what I am seeing with this revision. Yet I still have the FFG dice that differ from the dice labelled on the site. Is there any way I can get this to the table using those dice? I am not keen throw any more money at this game given its track record. I may need to look at a different minis game.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Holttum
United Kingdom
Southend on Sea
Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any roll in new Dust will either be a 2 out of 6, or a 4 out of 6 roll.

So all you need to do is determine which of those is the case, and then either roll targets or blanks as appropriate.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frankysan
Sweden
Göteborg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are a few exceptions like initiative and scenario selection, for these you can use a normal D6. 1-2=bloc symbol, 3-4=crosshair, 5-6=shield.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marwan Marwan مروان مروان
Canada
Greater Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can post Dust Tactics 2nd Edition and Dust 1947 questions on here:
https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/161126/dust-tactics

As mentioned before, you can use the old dice to play using the 2nd edition and 1947.

If you're okay spending ten bucks for faction specific dice then you can grab them here:
http://dustgame.com/products.php?sid=55

In my opinion, the game is making a (slow) comeback. Check out all the new releases on their website.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Stanoch
United States
Bradenton
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe that it is a great time to get into the game. Dust 1947 is fun and very easy to learn. And while not all models are available from the earlier campaigns, I find that there is enough availability in order to support the Operation Babylon campaign.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.