$18.00
GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 107.35

6,678 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
42.1% of Goal | left

Support:

Recommend
2 
 Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

Space Cadets: Away Missions» Forums » Rules

Subject: Orbital platform - no rocketeer items rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom Jones
msg tools
I noticed the setup doesn't mention anything about rocketeer items. Do the rocketeer start with any items? I guess this map has no rocketeer items in it. Is this correct? Shouldn't we have at least the knife?

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Jones
msg tools
I saw in the rules that "most missions" allow 2 small and 2 large items. However I was thinking the scenario will indicate it. Anyways, I guess if the scenario is silent on this, I get the 4 items of my choice.

I hope this is the case...
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daily Grind
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
m_peretz wrote:
I saw in the rules that "most missions" allow 2 small and 2 large items. However I was thinking the scenario will indicate it. Anyways, I guess if the scenario is silent on this, I get the 4 items of my choice.

I hope this is the case...

Yup, thats right. 2 small and 2 large unless otherwise indicated.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Jones
msg tools
Thanks. Wish me luck.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Long Lance
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
I count twelve coming in from starboard, Admiral.
badge
Fourteen from port side, sir!
mbmbmbmbmb
cafin8d wrote:
m_peretz wrote:
I saw in the rules that "most missions" allow 2 small and 2 large items. However I was thinking the scenario will indicate it. Anyways, I guess if the scenario is silent on this, I get the 4 items of my choice.

I hope this is the case...

Yup, thats right. 2 small and 2 large unless otherwise indicated.


Actually, it's four items, no more than two of which can be large.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daily Grind
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
chuft wrote:
Actually, it's four items, no more than two of which can be large.

Ah, good point. Meaning 3 smalls & 1 large are fine, of course. Thanks for pointing that out.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bern Harkins
United States
Buffalo
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also note that the restriction is only for starting rquipment; you can carry anything you find on the mission or are handed by other Rocketeers.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.