Subject: Mercury games not responding rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gaston Bonhomme
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
Recently purchased the game and after doing a component check,I realized I was missing a component. Tried 3 times to contact Mercury games through there website filling in the form and getting an acknowledgment that an email was sent to them and yet I have not heard from them at all. Spaced each request 1 week apart as well. Not even a reply to my email that they received my request. Are they still in business? There website not working correctly? Or just bad customer service?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Shillinglaw
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As far as I know they are still in business. The website may be having issues.

I've heard that their customer service has been quite good.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Diosi
Canada
Newcastle
Ontario
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Gaston,

It appears we received just one email from you dated last week (Tuesday at 8:45pm) and we just returned from a week's vacation this weekeknd. If you sent others I apologize but they did not get to us. We will look into that. I'm sorry to have caused you concern. The missing piece will be sent next week...probably tomorrow
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gaston Bonhomme
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
Thank you, good to hear.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.