Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Bartholomew

Lancaster
Ohio
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

Starting to learn the game and it looks really good so far. I'm wondering if there's a file somewhere that contains explanations for the events portrayed on the cards in the game?

For example, Twilight Struggle (and some other CDGs) provide a brief paragraph description for what each card in the game portrays and that really helps with using the game to teach history with my kids. Just curious if something similar exists for this game? I recognize many of the events, but not all.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Courtight
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you have a specific card. I could probably help with a specific card, but I'll leave complete list to the designer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luca Cammisa
Italy
Monza
MB
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello David,

Unfortunately there´s no complete list of historical references for strategy cards. However, just a few of them represent hypotetical events, so I could provide the historical informations for almost the totality of them. It could be a good idea for the 4Dados edition, indeed!

For the time being, do not hesitate to ask here any detail about any particular card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bartholomew

Lancaster
Ohio
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the replies and the offers to help! One of the reasons I like BGG
I'll go through the cards again and see which ones I can't figure out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.