$18.00
GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 114.2

6,983 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
44% of Goal | left

Support:

Reid
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I only did the tutorial mission and went to get back into it, but all I'm getting is a blank screen and ambient noises. I've tried beginning new campaigns, reinstalling the app, restarting, everything I can think of. This is happening on my tablet AND my phone. I cant be the only one, can I? Is game night ruined?!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Smithe
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
burningecho wrote:
I only did the tutorial mission and went to get back into it, but all I'm getting is a blank screen and ambient noises. I've tried beginning new campaigns, reinstalling the app, restarting, everything I can think of. This is happening on my tablet AND my phone. I cant be the only one, can I? Is game night ruined?!
I have not had this problem with the latest version of the android app, and certainly not multiple times in a row. Do you mean you can't get any campaign missions to load at all?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reid
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
zaltyre wrote:
burningecho wrote:
I only did the tutorial mission and went to get back into it, but all I'm getting is a blank screen and ambient noises. I've tried beginning new campaigns, reinstalling the app, restarting, everything I can think of. This is happening on my tablet AND my phone. I cant be the only one, can I? Is game night ruined?!
I have not had this problem with the latest version of the android app, and certainly not multiple times in a row. Do you mean you can't get any campaign missions to load at all?


That's correct. I've started three test campaigns on each device and once I close the app, the campaign will not load again.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
thiago k
msg tools
https://community.fantasyflightgames.com/topic/225621-new-up...


temporay fix - create a new campaign, quit and them reload a save game.
6 
 Thumb up
7.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reid
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
kraisto wrote:
https://community.fantasyflightgames.com/topic/225621-new-up...


temporay fix - create a new campaign, quit and them reload a save game.


That worked. Thank you so much. It's a shame we had to give up and pack up the game.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marius Friedrichs
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There was an update to v1.1.5 released on 2016-06-26 to fix this problem.

Steam
iOS
Android
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.