Subject: Get the game off Ganesha Games' site or Wargamevault? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are there any advantages from getting it from either site? I heard there's a download limit for Ganesha's site.

Also are there any plans for a physical release? This is my first PNP styled game (I mean I never played any pen and paper styled game, let alone a RPG).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Ries
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought my copy on RPGNow. But I have bought some product directly from Ganesha Games and that works, too.

Andrea has said he plans on posting 4 AD on Amazon's Create Space soon. Soon has turned into a couple of months, but he is a busy man.

He will get it up there eventually.

Join the Yahoo group Song of Blades and Heroes. There is a very active community there.

Ganesha Games' Facebook account is also a good source of information.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremiah
United States
Madison
WI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, Andrea has said in the past that you should disregard the download limit on the Ganesha site and shoot him an email if you happen to hit it... That if you hit it, you should send him an email and he'll "fix" it for you. The limit's just cruft from the way the website's security is set up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.