Subject: Availability of Scoring Pads, Scoresheets? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jamie A
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Has anyone seen files, downloads, or retail availability of the official scoring pad or scoresheet?

DOW, any plans for such?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Ruppelt
United States
Olmsted Township
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jamiea wrote:
Has anyone seen files, downloads, or retail availability of the official scoring pad or scoresheet?

DOW, any plans for such?

I just photocopy the score sheets that come with my games. I'm sure there's no copyright infringements as no money changes hands and I'm pretty sure most game companies only include a few in a game because they expect we will make photocopies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Myers
United States
Bend
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
For some games I will laminate a few score sheets if I don't care about keeping historical records of our games. You can even use clear packing tape to DIY laminate. Dry erase markers will wipe clean easily off of the tape.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie A
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Thanks for replies.

Have printed my share of various scoresheets but given ink prices is often cheaper to buy them. Although yes laminating is the best way to go with many of them. Good to know the tip about tape too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Deb Wentworth
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a roll of transparent drawer & shelf liner that I use to 'laminate' game parts. Works great.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Ruppelt
United States
Olmsted Township
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm liking Jamie's idea and laminators can be gotten dirt cheap. I'm always laminating game aids and scoring sheets too (saves paper).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raymond Taylor
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
You can download it from there website here https://cdn1.daysofwonder.com/quadropolis/en/img/qp_scorepad...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.