tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary gee
United Kingdom
west yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
there are scenarios and a campaign in thr files section.plus CMON have a few scenarios on their site...but once you have played the first zombicide games this is pretty quick to get through.as the mechanics of the games are very much the same..wasn t too impressed with wulfsburg.you got very little for your buck there!
it will be interesting to see where they go with the next season of this series

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Clansman
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
lorywindrunner wrote:
Now what?

Write your own? And share the results with us!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Uh...play them again?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Williams
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
lorywindrunner wrote:
Now what?
Because of the disposable society we have become, the correct action is to now throw the game away and buy a new one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Nolin
Japan
Nakamachi, Hiroshima
Hiroshima-ken
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lorywindrunner wrote:
Now what?

Now the real fun begins, as you take what you've learned and apply it to making your own scenarios. One way to ease into that is to modify the official scenarios in small ways, then graduate to making more changes. Or you could simply replay the official scenarios with different numbers of heroes and types of Zs. You could also get an extra set of tiles, which means you can design huge map scenarios!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Toth
United States
Villa Park
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Or you can create a travel like campaign from location to location , I would like to do using the outdoor tiles I have and some bad guys out of the book of the dead posted here

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Cooper
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Mage Wars: Beastmaster's Pet
mbmbmbmbmb
lorywindrunner wrote:
Now what?

Everyone else quoted you, so I thought I would, too.

You could play them again, only this time with crowz, nastier abominations and other extra stuff thrown in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Clarke

Ewloe
Flintshire
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
#1 - Play scenario 1 with the objectives of scenario 2, 2 4 etc. You'll probably have to alter them to fit the map.

#2 - Play with the scenarios with 1 more spawn point starting in a different space to the existing ones (bear in mind this will make auto loss more likely)

#3 - Play with the scenarios with fewer survivors.

#4 - Play the scenarios 1-10 as a campaign with the same characters and see if you can get from the first to the last with someone alive. At the start of each scenario each survivor would start with the same number of wounds they had at the end of the last one, but back at blue level (you can try keeping their danger level as well if you wish, but my experience from modern zombicide is this makes the scenarios too easy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vincent Van der Auwera
Belgium
flag msg tools
Add extra content to the base game... Deadeye Walkers highly alter the game. Throw in some of the extra abominations and/or necromancers, crowz, play with different survivors (even if you missed the KS extras, some of the artist boxes are really great)...
Try the new campaign on the Zombicide website (free).

And wait for the Season 2 Kickstarter to be announced (personally hoping for 2017, at least my wallet is).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.