Subject: Correct parsing of supply Rule 5b rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Yani
Switzerland
Zürich
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is my interpretation, after scratching my head for a good while. Is it correct?

- You can place, in any soviet controlled NAMED city, or in any area with a supply symbol printed on the map,

- that can trace an unbroken path of enemy-free areas through to: Voronez, Saratov, Grozny, or any supply symbols printed in areas on the edge of the map.

- This path needs to include every 3 areas maximum (2 intervening hexes only): a soviet controlled NAMED city, or a soviet controlled area with a supply symbol printed on the map.

Thanks for any official answer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Gómez Relloso
Spain
Dobro (Los Altos)
Burgos
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
coralsaw wrote:
Here is my interpretation, after scratching my head for a good while. Is it correct?

- You can place, in any soviet controlled NAMED city, or in any area with a supply symbol printed on the map,

- that can trace an unbroken path of enemy-free areas through to: Voronez, Saratov, Grozny, or any supply symbols printed in areas on the edge of the map.

- This path needs to include every 3 areas maximum (2 intervening hexes only): a soviet controlled NAMED city, or a soviet controlled area with a supply symbol printed on the map.

Thanks for any official answer.

My answer is not official, but I am quite sure that your interpretation is correct.

David
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francisco Ronco Poce
Spain
Sevilla
Sevilla
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Totally right, Yani.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.