Mistfall» Forums » Rules

Subject: Consuming Flames setup rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paris Frantzolakis
Greece
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I have noticed that when you setup the consuming flames scenario it says to place the burned village and hearthfire inn to their specific locations and then you shuffle all the borderlands location and place them randomly. So all the locations in the scenario will be borderlands?
I am asking this because in the quest companion it says that you place random locations and also that you cannot remove a quest token if the active location is wildlands.

It is a bit confusing this one.... Which one is correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Probst
Germany
Kiel
Schleswig Holstein
flag msg tools
Generally the cards have been clarified to be correct in these types of errors.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paris Frantzolakis
Greece
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Yeah I know but the thing is that the quest companion has been written by the designer If I am not mistaken. That's why is kinda confusing

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JT Holderman
United States
Lancaster
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I second the desire for clarification on this!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Rowe
United Kingdom
Spalding
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
cpmorgan wrote:
Yeah I know but the thing is that the quest companion has been written by the designer If I am not mistaken. That's why is kinda confusing

Quest Companion was NOT written by the Designer.

I include a mechanic in the Quest Companion to (from my point of view) resolve confusions in the official Quest instructions and add some complexities.

If you play the game as the designer wrote it, then I believe the card trumps the rules booklet. The Quest Guide version is an attempt to reconcile different instructions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.