Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Nopa
United States
Addison
Texas [TX]
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It is a rumor because of the state of the license agreement, i believe. However, this is a big box expansion, which seems to imply that we'll get at least one more cycle. In addition, they still need to release the final saga expansion as well. (The next saga expansion is set to release in a week or two)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick
United States
Saint Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
Btȝ patrem nrum, Benedictum
mbmbmbmbmb
Not likely in a recent interview Caleb and Matt said they had things in development two years out still. I don't even know that it's a rumor really, this game just has a "the sky is falling" thread introduced every or every other month. It's vital, strong, and healthy and the designers keep pushing and expanding their design space.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Hjelme
Norway
Arendal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
According to rumor, this game has been dead for years. I think it has become some sort a joke every time a new expansion is announced. Don't read to much into it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.