7 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Press Releases

Subject: New Game Box Organiser Inserts and much more! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sue & Andrew Garrett
msg tools
Hello everyone...

I hope I'm in the right place to let you know that our business, Basically Wooden, is now producing game box inserts here in the UK.

We are a small business making all sorts of game related products - we started with boxes for Carcassonne and have expanded our range to include more storage solutions for different games.

Listening to our customers has led us to start making box organiser inserts for various games - this range is constantly being expanded...

Have a look at our website here - www.basicallywooden.co.uk

If I have posted this in the wrong place, my apologies, please direct me to the right forum!
Best wishes
Sue & Andrew Garrett

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sherri Fillingham
msg tools
mb
Don't know if this is the right place or not either, but I am droooooooling over the Elder Sign box. Not happening any time soon, but I've bookmarked it. (And I'm in the US, so would have to consider ultra-expensive shipping ... but it would still be worth it.

Beautiful work.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J P
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, that Elder Sign box is very relevant to my interests. Here's the big question, though: Does it fit sleeved cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sue & Andrew Garrett
msg tools
Hi Sherri
Thanks for the comments!

Yup, people have been known to drool over the Elder Sign box - the good news for you guys in the US, is that our pound is low against your dollar and shipping isn't too bad (!) at £29.00...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sue & Andrew Garrett
msg tools
Hi JP - the good news is that sleeved cards do fit in our box - both the Tarot size cards and the smaller cards
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J P
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Basically Wooden wrote:
Hi JP - the good news is that sleeved cards do fit in our box - both the Tarot size cards and the smaller cards
Thanks!

Okay, so, just to clarify... This will comfortably hold all of the sleeved cards from the base game and all expansions? Is there still room for many future expansions? (Which I suspect are inevitable, considering FFG's history).

Thanks for answering all my questions! These boxes do look really, really great!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sue & Andrew Garrett
msg tools
Hi JP

Yes - the box will take all the base game and the expansion cards - 322 tarot size cards - no room for more of these unfortunately - 347 smaller cards - some room for more of these - plus 279 tokens - plenty of room for more tokens

The above will be unsleeved though... we'll be looking at making v2 which will take sleeved cards - it will make the box considerably bigger...

Apologies for any misunderstanding here...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.