Subject: New release rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jānis Rudzītis
Latvia
Jūrmala
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
According to cliquenabend.de, "Noris Spiele" will re-release this game to the Spiel'16 (with the expansion "Scheiss drauf"??)
http://cliquenabend.de/spiele/898600-Pecunia-non-olet-Geld-s...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus Müller
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmb
I'm just going to poo-t it out there: This game will be re-released in Essen 2016 in German, English, Italian and French. It will have modules to extend the gameplay in various ways.
However, the name of the built-in expansion will not be "Scheiss drauf". We will have a separate game with this name which has nothing to do with Pecunia non olet.

More information to follow soon!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xander van Ballegooijen
Netherlands
Sterksel
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
NORIS Markus wrote:
I'm just going to poo-t it out there: This game will be re-released in Essen 2016 in German, English, Italian and French. It will have modules to extend the gameplay in various ways.
However, the name of the built-in expansion will not be "Scheiss drauf". We will have a separate game with this name which has nothing to do with Pecunia non olet.

Unfortunately the game is in German. Only the rules are in other languages. The cards are purely German soblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus Müller
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmb
Xildur wrote:
NORIS Markus wrote:

Unfortunately the game is in German. Only the rules are in other languages. The cards are purely German soblue

The new edition is (nearly) language independent, the rulebook is in German, English, Italian and French.
All Romans have a symbol dedicated to them. The only German thing you will see on the card is their name and rank (female Roman, citizen, slave or senator), which you can also see in the symbol
All action cards are language independent. Only the career ladder needed text, it's in the game in all four different languages.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xander van Ballegooijen
Netherlands
Sterksel
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I disagree. Yes, there are symbols on the cards. But all the cards carry a German name.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus Müller
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmb
Xildur wrote:
I disagree. Yes, there are symbols on the cards. But all the cards carry a German name.

They do - but they are not needed to play the game! We decided to put the names on because it would fit better, but the game is playable in the other languages.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xander van Ballegooijen
Netherlands
Sterksel
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If it were up to me I would have chosen the Latin name or the English name instead of the German name.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.