Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Philip Mazzone
United States
Maspeth
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For example - Charity Infomercial Mainstay, Cheeky Friend, Exotic Star, Childrens Talk Show Host. All of these say "Rotate if ....." Now, does that only mean when you place them, or is this effect have to be watched and if its ever true after placing them on the show, you have to rotate ?

Example - I grab Childrens Talk Show Host and use her for a show that has no ads at the time I place her. Then, I add an optional ad to the show later on. Does she rotate ? Because if so, then cards like this shouldnt be slid under the tv shows, covering their white txt boxes, as its super easy to forget all the different effects that would have to be monitored.

Finally can you explain Gray Fox a bit further ? My initial guess is he goes back to green room rotated on the first cancel, back again remaining rotated on the second cancel, and then finally discarded on the third.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Rochelle
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
59 4 76(!!) 14 7 52
badge
mbmbmb
See the note on Page 10 (under Attach): "If the Star or Ad has conditions, evaluate them only at the moment you attach it. If the conditions change later, do not rotate the Star or Ad." So no need to track afterwards. (the same text is present on p. 7 for Develop)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Rochelle
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
59 4 76(!!) 14 7 52
badge
mbmbmb
See this post from the designer for the Grey Fox question. It's also on p. 19 of the rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Mazzone
United States
Maspeth
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanx guys !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.