Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ben Wand
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We have just completed the campaign (VERY FUN!!, score 706!) we've never played Pandemic before and this is the only version of the game. We would love to replay this copy, but of course using the base game rules. However, we (SPOILERS) lost a few character cards during the campaign. Any suggestions for replacing those? Are there files printed so I can print them up for use in the base game? Any other tips for playing the base rules after the campaign?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AJ Harris
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I know it's definitely not what you want to hear at all...but really, it might be best to simply purchase the standalone base game. It's $20 in a lot of places these days. And if it's a game you truly love enough, giving the publisher some extra cash, due to that, is a cool gesture.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Kyo
Japan
Suita
Osaka
flag msg tools
Forward 1, Forward 2, Forward 3... siege attack 5?
badge
Why for this life there's no man smart enough, life's too short for learning every trick and bluff.
mbmbmbmbmb
My tips are: Don't rip up the characters (oops) and figure out a template to cut down the box to a more reasonable size. I had the first point in mind from the start, and I'm now planning how to cut down the box size after seeing how much space the huge box takes on my shelves.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Wand
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought about not ripping up the characters, but my 13 yr old and 10 yr old sons insisted, so I relented

I figure I can work around the character cards. At some point purchasing the game may be an option. Thanks for your tips

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Freels
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You have a few options.

1) Go to Z-man Games' website and buy the upgrade kit.

2) Go to http://www.gameshelf.us/brands/Pandemic.html and order the character cards that you want. You can also get a few of your favorites from the expansions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Wand
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's exactly what I was hoping for. THanks so much.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.