Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Charlie Tran
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
I got one of these from Michaels yesterday:
http://www.michaels.com/bead-landing-bead-organizer/10179995...

It's a nice 6-compartment organizer that also comes with lots of useful sub-organizers. It fits all the player pieces, with mini boxes used to separate the stars/marker tokens from the workers. Other mini boxes in the big organizer hold the encounter/extra-resource tokens, and then the power dials fit nicely on top.

The small/medium boxes can hold all the coins, with the 1s and 3s in the medium boxes since they're the most commonly used. The long boxes hold 2 resources types each, I ditched the included resource trays.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Burleigh II
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FWIW, I picked up this same unit... It was $9.99. There is a current coupon for 20% off entire order, including sale items. There's normally a 40%, but whatever. A couple bucks off is still nice.

Thanks a ton for sharing!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Boelk
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mb
That's a nice one, I will be making the trip to Michael's in the morning!! This game has too many baggies full of stuff otherwise.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Miller
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Picked up the box from Michael's just now. I didn't have a membership card, so they signed me up and I got it for 50% off: $4.99.

Great find!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Boelk
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mb
I found myself not using the smaller compartments for the stars (way too much hassle getting them in and out. Instead I just used the entire slot for each color without the extra containers. Much faster. I like the idea of all the cute containers but most aren't functional. I do however like the large container and will keep it around.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Burleigh II
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
NoBeard the Pirate wrote:
I found myself not using the smaller compartments for the stars (way too much hassle getting them in and out. Instead I just used the entire slot for each color without the extra containers. Much faster. I like the idea of all the cute containers but most aren't functional. I do however like the large container and will keep it around.

Agreed about the little dudes. The big one is perfect for the money.

I did end up keeping the SM containers, which are quite nice. They are definitely designed to be easy access to the bits when they're open.

This container, though, is a huge time saver over the baggy everything up method!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charlie Tran
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
I couldn't agree with you guys more! Faced the prospect of re-fitting those stars and other bits, I just cut off the useless little lids

I still like the separation of "pieces you put on the map" vs "pieces put on your player mat", and the power dials on top generally keep things in place. Plus it's nice to have a neat little holder for the stars.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.