Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
StevenE Smooth Sailing...
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How can we apply the voucher reward from TGW project?

Can we apply more than one?

Thank you
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I legally own hundreds of polyhedral assault dice!
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There was never a certificate, ticket, or receipt issued for voucher. If you placed an order on the original Kickstarter for The Great War, then you can use your backer number as proof-of-purchase to use your £10 voucher against an order from PSC...if you haven't used it yet.

If you were part of a pledge group for the original The Great War Kickstarter, you may need to get with your original pledge group organizer and ask them about it. If they made and paid for the order, that person holds the "voucher."

I was able to order a retail pack for the original Kickstarter for The Great War. (They made it clear for the Tank expansion that you needed to be a real retailer to get that deal.) I used my backer number from the original Kickstarter as proof-of-purchase and applied six vouchers to discount the cost of the Tank expansion for my group when it was announced.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.