Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathaniel Chambers
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
oh FFS I just backed this on KS. Had they had this sale yesterday I would have backed this and just gotten the expansion on KS. UGH.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Morton
United States
Pittsburgh
PA
flag msg tools
[Daytrip Gaming]
mbmbmbmbmb
Break it down:

$45 - Base
$50 - Set Rotation
$15 - 4× mini expansions, and 2 extra KS sets...

You STILL only paid $45, or even less.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathaniel Chambers
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Oh, it's an amazing deal, I would have just gone for this to get the game sooner

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
knuckles29 wrote:
Break it down:

$45 - Base
$50 - Set Rotation

To be fair, Set Rotation was only 30$ on the original kickstarter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jimmydm90 wrote:
knuckles29 wrote:
Break it down:

$45 - Base
$50 - Set Rotation

It was $50 in this KS because that pledge level included the two additional mini expansions.

Still worked out to a great deal price wise as Jimmy Travis is under-pricing the expansions in his breakdown. They're priced at $12 each in the Level 99 store and the expansion pledge for all five was $40. So with the $110 pledge that's leaves $70 for Base Game + Rotation which is a great price and even cheaper than every day OLGS prices will be.

As Nathaniel noted the downside of pledging for the base game isn't price, it's waiting for it to ship.

When I saw this "OOP" title was actually still in stock everywhere online I pledged for just the promos alone knowing I'll also be able to get to the expansion at OLGS discounted prices later.

I'm certain we'll see this on sale for $40 at CH or MM in the next 6 months but my additional CSI 4% customer loyalty discount brought this down to close enough that I couldn't resist.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray
United States
Mansfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
Matthew 10: 29-31
mbmbmbmbmb
The game is fantastic and a steal at that price

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Dennard
United States
Winchester
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Doh! Just got my copy yesterday after paying $55 on Amazon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
NuMystic wrote:
Jimmydm90 wrote:
knuckles29 wrote:
Break it down:

$45 - Base
$50 - Set Rotation

It was $50 in this KS because that pledge level included the two additional mini expansions.

Still worked out to a great deal price wise as Jimmy is under-pricing the expansions in his breakdown. They're priced at $12 each in the Level 99 store and the expansion pledge for all five was $40. So with the $110 pledge that's leaves $70 for Base Game + Rotation which is a great price and even cheaper than every day OLGS prices will be.

As Nathaniel noted the downside of pledging for the base game isn't price, it's waiting for it to ship.

When I saw this "OOP" title was actually still in stock everywhere online I pledged for just the promos alone knowing I'll also be able to get to the expansion at OLGS discounted prices later.

I'm certain we'll see this on sale for $40 at CH or MM in the next 6 months but my additional CSI 4% customer loyalty discount brought this down to close enough that I couldn't resist.

Umm... I underpriced nothing. You must have me confused with Travis/Knuckles29.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jimmydm90 wrote:
Umm... I underpriced nothing. You must have me confused with Travis/Knuckles29.

Sorry Jimmy. Of course I did indeed mean Travis. Was just the nested quoting that threw me off. Edited.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Rathsack
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
OVERTEXT AHHHHHHH!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I have this on an order actually shipping today from CS but if I called and applied this sale I'd be under free shipping and would only save like $3 or less. Not worth it really for me just in case the order change delays shipping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stormy Waters
United States
Reminderville
Ohio
flag msg tools
mb
bubblepipemedia wrote:
oh FFS I just backed this on KS. Had they had this sale yesterday I would have backed this and just gotten the expansion on KS. UGH.

Well at least you aren't in my shoes. I just learned from your post that I missed the KS by a day or two.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Rice
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Strmtrper6 wrote:
bubblepipemedia wrote:

Well at least you aren't in my shoes. I just learned from your post that I missed the KS by a day or two.

You will easily be able to acquire it for possibly less when it comes out. The promo decks are cool but believe me that there is so much replay value in the box that you won't even miss them. Seriously, I've played five times already with just the original materials and haven't seen nearly everything.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stormy Waters
United States
Reminderville
Ohio
flag msg tools
mb
larryjrice wrote:
Strmtrper6 wrote:
bubblepipemedia wrote:

You will easily be able to acquire it for possibly less when it comes out. The promo decks are cool but believe me that there is so much replay value in the box that you won't even miss them. Seriously, I've played five times already with just the original materials and haven't seen nearly everything.

Collector's sickness I guess. I already got in on this deal, so it is the promos I would have wanted to grab.

Hopefully they do a late backer option or something because I hate the crazy ebay mnarkups.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Marowske
United States
Macomb
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Strmtrper6 wrote:
larryjrice wrote:
Strmtrper6 wrote:
bubblepipemedia wrote:

Collector's sickness I guess. I already got in on this deal, so it is the promos I would have wanted to grab.

Hopefully they do a late backer option or something because I hate the crazy ebay mnarkups.

There is a link from the KS page to a pre-order page from which you can buy several of the pledges that were available.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Dennard
United States
Winchester
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Strmtrper6 wrote:
larryjrice wrote:
Strmtrper6 wrote:
bubblepipemedia wrote:

Level 99 Games seems to be pretty good about making their Kickstarter stuff available. Their Promo Pack #1 (I think it's now called the Crossover mini-expansion), which was a Kickstarter promo from both campaigns, is now currently available for $12 on their website.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brodie
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
Just a heads up...

I think you can still "pledge" for certain levels at their online store:

http://store.level99games.com/index.php/catalogsearch/result...

I have no idea what the shipping costs are, etc. And I know they are missing some of the pledge levels, but I think they said they will be adding some of the missing levels shortly. But don't quote me on that

Anyway, like I said, just a heads up in case this is something you might want to take a look at and investigate further.

Edit: Double ninja'd

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stormy Waters
United States
Reminderville
Ohio
flag msg tools
mb
esquire468 wrote:
Strmtrper6 wrote:
larryjrice wrote:
Strmtrper6 wrote:
bubblepipemedia wrote:

There is a link from the KS page to a pre-order page from which you can buy several of the pledges that were available.

Awesome, thanks. Didn't see that before. Hopefully they are still adding as I don't see the $66 pledge yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernie L

New Jersey
msg tools
Sweet - I'll be picking this up.

If I bought the $5 promo pack from the original KS, do I just need to get the $21 tier to have everything other than the Set Rotation expansion? I'm thinking that I can perhaps just pick that up at retail eventually.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seisyll W.
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
NuMystic wrote:
Jimmydm90 wrote:
knuckles29 wrote:
Break it down:

$45 - Base
$50 - Set Rotation

Still worked out to a great deal price wise as Jimmy Travis is under-pricing the expansions in his breakdown. They're priced at $12 each in the Level 99 store and the expansion pledge for all five was $40. So with the $110 pledge that's leaves $70 for Base Game + Rotation which is a great price and even cheaper than every day OLGS prices will be.

Was US shipping free on this Kickstarter? When I try to pledge on the Level 99 site, it adds $38 shipping. The additional shipping charge really makes me want to go retail on this one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Morton
United States
Pittsburgh
PA
flag msg tools
[Daytrip Gaming]
mbmbmbmbmb
Iirc, yes shipping was included.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brodie
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
I came in toward the end of the Kickstarter...but from what I gather, those pledge levels were mainly added for International backers, as it was cheaper to ship/easier to manage if they ordered from the site.

Again, don't quote me on that...but I think that was the main reason for adding them to the site.

That said, I'm not sure the promos will ever make it to retail. So if you want those, the site might be your best option for those, specifically.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Deal's still live.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.