Subject: If visitor isn't replaced does their power kick in again? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ben Skellett
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
I know I'm gonna get got. But I'm gonna get mine more than I get got.
badge
And the older you get, the fewer things you really love. And by the time you get to my age, maybe it's only one or two things. With me, I think it's one.
mbmbmbmbmb
If the visitor isn't replaced does their power kick in again?

It seems that it would in most cases (such as paying more to stay the night) but I'm wondering if it does in all cases (like when they give the opportunity to buy stuff, etc).

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gianluca Casu
Belgium
Ixelles
Bruxelles
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No, how I understood the rules they remain as placeholders, but the action they did the previous turn is not repeated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Schultz
United States
Castaic
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
There are only a few cards that prevent a new visitor from coming to town, but in these situations the existing visitor is meant to trigger again during the income phase, both with respect to special ability and paying to stay somewhere. While in most cases it is rather benign, it can have a large impact with certain visitors, most notably the assassin and tax collector. It will be specifically addressed in the FAQ that will come with the Cutthroat expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gianluca Casu
Belgium
Ixelles
Bruxelles
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Really? Which means that they generate another Gold if they have one? Interesting!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.