Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
champalaune christ
France
echirolles
flag msg tools
I am a little disapointed to read the last information from GMT,
Comancheria is annouced for 2017 ,

I was looking forward the game for october or november at least !!!

but "c'est la vie"

Christ from France

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Paterson
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
champalaune wrote:
I am a little disapointed to read the last information from GMT,
Comancheria is annouced for 2017 ,

I was looking forward the game for october or november at least !!!

but "c'est la vie"

Christ from France

Well, you probably picked it up from the GMT Update, but they've had to address some logistics issues. The last batch of prints they did (which included three COIN titles) was super large and seemed to really put a strain on their capability to get things out the door in a timely and orderly fashion. They've pushed back a lot of production in order to try and give them some time to fix this. May not be the reason for Comancheria's delay specifically, but it's a good bet.

Overall though, this is a good thing, especially if it means better, faster, and/or cheaper shipping outside the US.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
champalaune christ
France
echirolles
flag msg tools
merci ,

christ
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sylvain Martel
Canada
Stoneham
Qc
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I remember seeing a post from Joel stating the last pushback(before this one) was from him asking GMT for more time to proof everything correctly and that he was still ultra busy, so maybe he asked for a bit more time again.

I'm all for it if it can allow me to only have one rulebook in the box instead of the original rulebook + home printed living rulebook + errata sheets
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Raciborski
United States
Newport News
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The May newsletter I believe, pushed forward the release date a month time slot ahead to "August-September, 2016", was surprised by the 2017 release push back.

Just hoping it wasn't a game play problem.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
champalaune christ
France
echirolles
flag msg tools
I don't think ,

the first NAVAJO WARS was full of small erata, not errata about the gameplay but about some details how to play ,

some players were disturbed but these but not me , I can understand,

I follow the rise in creating games of Joel because I think he get the potentiel to create great games ,

I was stuck about Navajo wars because I LOVE THE GAME despite its deepness and the procedural gameplay, this game brings you to understand how difficult it were for the DINE to survive !!!!!

Joel as I understood, wants to get COMANCHERIA perfect , with no errata, no mistakens, no fuzziness and so on ,

So the released was postponed for the goal to get a perfect game ,

The game is ready but it takes a long time to create a perfect rule book , a play book easy to understand and a vidéos to support the play book, NAVAJO WARS was the first and these sections were not perfect ,

Christ from France
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
champalaune christ
France
echirolles
flag msg tools
great ,

GMT has just annouced COMANCHERIA for a december released,

As I didn't pre-order,

perhaps in my store in january ,

I am happy ,

CHrist

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.