5,307 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
33.4% of Goal | 27 Days Left

Support:

Grand Prince Poutine Lord High Thrifter
Canada
Metro Vancouver
flag msg tools
Please support the International Diplomacy Repository -- where your donations of Diplomacy games are always happily accepted!
mbmbmb
In the past, Potomac Distribution has been my go-to place for the best price on card sleeves (specifically, Fantasy Flight). I would like to acquire some Swan Panasia sleeves, but, alas, Potomac doesn't carry them. Does anyone has experience with another supplier who has Swan Panasia for a good price? Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joke Meister
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
According to their website, the official distributor for Swan Panasia in America and Canada is http://swanpanasiasleeves.com/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antoine Lefebvre
Canada
Rouyn-Noranda
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just tried ordering from them and they charge ridiculous shipping fees to my area: 15USD shipping fees for 4 packs of sleeves (15USD worth pf sleeves).

I do hope mayday will distribute them directly some day, but doubt this will happen in the near future. Amazon.com does have a couple sizes but not all of them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.