10 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Computer Based Board Gaming

Subject: Carcassonne players on iOS rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kieran Hartnett
England
flag msg tools
Hi, I have recently purchased Carcassonne on iOS for the async multiplayer but didn't realise you had to be game centre friends first. Is there anyone on here that plays the iOS version still and would be interested in becoming GC friends? If so, please let me know your ID and I will add you. Alternatively, feel free to add me. My GC ID is Hard_Squirrel

Thanks!

P.s. Apologies if this is the wrong type of forum to set this thread up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoffrey Greer
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I definitely play iOS Carcassonne, but primarily against the AI. It's one of my stand-by games for when I'm sitting and waiting. My availability doesn't make it really conducive to play a "live" game, but do you know if it sends push notification, etc., so you can play a "correspondence" style game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kieran Hartnett
England
flag msg tools
Hi,

Yes you can but it relies on you being friends on game centre and/or the app itself. I too can't commit to the 'Quick Game' option that only gives you 90 seconds to take your turn. However, if you are friends, you can set up a game where there is no time limit and a notification will be sent when it's your turn, even if the app is closed. I was hoping to find some Carcassonne players on this thread that wouldn't mind being game centre friends in order to play like this. If you are interested, please add me on game centre. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Igor Mustac
Italy
Bologna
BO
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have it yet but I will, soon! So I'm adding you now for future games
My GC id is digitaligor

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kieran Hartnett
England
flag msg tools
Great, I have accepted. - I look forward to receiving your Carcassonne game invite soon!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gilbert Quinonez
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm gqsportsfan on GameCenter.

I play mostly asynchronously, but feel free to send an invite!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
No Gard
United States
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine is Nogard05, and I only play asynchronously. I play many more iOS board games as well, such as Agricola, Lord of the Waterdeep, Stone Age.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Harper
Switzerland
flag msg tools
Feel free to shoot me an invite also (Zenistar), I play quite a few games asynchronously but also the occasional live game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kieran Hartnett
England
flag msg tools
Thanks everyone. I have added you all on GC

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jun Jek Wong
msg tools
Add me @ junjek

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.