Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Costa K
Canada
Kanata
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I have not seen a link to this before, so here is the link to the rulebook (V2 updated July 24th)

http://evildead2boardgames.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Qu...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Andersson
Sweden
BANDHAGEN
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!
But shouldn't you gave a minion avatar?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Monroe
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for posting this....When I checked yesterday, Space Goat still hadn't fixed the link on their KS campaign

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mad Halfling
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's a vague improvement over the first revision, but I can't help but feel that when I reach about P6 I should be about to start reading the meat of the game rather than be just reaching the end of the rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Monroe
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mad-Halfling wrote:
That's a vague improvement over the first revision, but I can't help but feel that when I reach about P6 I should be about to start reading the meat of the game rather than be just reaching the end of the rules.

Funny you mention that....when I read the rules last night I felt there was at least 1 page missing. Not really sure why, but just felt it ended abruptly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Andersson
Sweden
BANDHAGEN
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
belial1134 wrote:
Funny you mention that....when I read the rules last night I felt there was at least 1 page missing. Not really sure why, but just felt it ended abruptly.

Perhaps they're just trying to make reading the rules to feel like reading the Necronomicon. Missing pages and all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Castree
Japan
Osaka
Osaka
flag msg tools
ACGalaga.com
badge
What da heck?!
mbmbmbmbmb
belial1134 wrote:
Mad-Halfling wrote:

File is titled "QuickRules" so... I'm assuming that this isn't the entire rulebook.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.