Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Craig Artl
United States
New Berlin
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I need some confirmation as to whether or not I am understanding the rules/objectives for the Bank Robbery mission. I set up the mission as described and placed my 2 heroes in random buildings other than the bank building (which is building #7)...I'm all set to go! The objective is to defeat enough bank robbers which is triggered off of the Hold Back the Darkness roll. The posse marker starts at the Mine Entrance space as normal so I need to roll a 7+ on the first turn to Hold Back the Darkness...I succeed...game over! That's it?!? The bank robbers give up before anything at all happens? Each of my heroes gets D6x$50 and 25 XP for each of the 3 living townsfolk and it's back to the previous town to hang out? Am I missing something? I appreciate your feedback...thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Lieberoth Wadum
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Nope. For each bandit you kill, you'll get a slightly increased chance to win. You don't win by succeeding in a HBTD-roll, but by on that same roll rolling under a number determined by the number of bank robbers you have stopped.

Try reading the scenario again. It should be right there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Artl
United States
New Berlin
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Andreas! I think I get it now...you look at the 1-15 numbers in the little circles on the depth track rather than the big 7+ type numbers to determine your success using the same number you rolled for HBTD. So you need to kill enough robbers to move the tracker down to at least the 12 spot to even have a chance. Now I'm ready to roll!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.