Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
suPUR DUEper
United States
Villa Hills
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am currently playing Strike of the Eagle and noticed that it is the first game in the Fog of War series. Are there other games queued up for the series?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Berg Asklev Hansen
Denmark
Vejle
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes!

Next up is Korea 1950-51, then WW2 North africa, then Russia-1812.
In addition there are games on Burma-1944 and the Russo-Japanese war-1904-05 but these dont have a fixed place in the line yet
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bartholomew

Lancaster
Ohio
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any idea on a realistic date? I love Academy's games, but the latest two kickstarters (Fief and Mare) seem to have ground their game output to an absolute crawl.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Berg Asklev Hansen
Denmark
Vejle
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I am hoping for 1st quarter of 2017 for Korea and will do everything in my power to whip as many people as possible to make it happen

If you are really anxious to play some of them you have the exclusive option of skipping the line and becoming a playtester for me - that way you can be playing the game as soon as tomorrow and for free! (minus the expenses of printing it)

Since my helpless attempts at graphic design for the Korea test kit I have grown a lot as a graphics artist and my test kits now look quite nice, and both Russia 1812 and Russo-Japanese war 1904-05 have been tested a lot so I know they work and only needs to have the victory balance tested
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Densham
United States
Middleville
MI
flag msg tools
Season ticket on a one-way ride...
mbmbmbmbmb
"...and will do everything in my power to whip as many people as possible to make it happen"

Hmmm... Glad you live an ocean away... now that I know you are armed with a whip and prepared to use it.

I'll get after the others so your attention goes towards them and not me!

Tim
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregory Bay
United States
Kernersville
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mb
AHdave wrote:
Any idea on a realistic date? I love Academy's games, but the latest two kickstarters (Fief and Mare) seem to have ground their game output to an absolute crawl.

The output has been a crawl for a long time. I love the quality of the Academy Games and enjoy their product, so do not get me wrong here. There have been sequels announced for some time but very little information about actual publication.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.