Subject: Undiscovered Card: Energy Flow / Energy Steal rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ted Duby
United States
Honolulu
Hawaii
flag msg tools
If you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. (Romans 10:9)
mbmbmbmbmb
For the Undiscovered card Energy Flow / Energy Steal, when I use the Energy Flow power, does each crew member that I use from the other players have to be readied before they are eligible to be used and after I use them are they considered spent for the other players?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Parks
United States
Somerset
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Quixotic Games: www.quixoticgames.com
badge
Dungeon Alliance Kickstarter - January 2017
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes and yes.

Keep in mind that when you spend the opponent's crew member, you do not get to make use of their game text. You are simply readying one of your Crew and spending the opponents' crew member to pay for it.

Of course, you may ready your crew member even if none of your opponents has a ready crew member (assume thematically that you are stealing the life energy from an unseen NPC in this case).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.