Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
flag msg tools
The guy with the ideas.
badge
Look at my spooky glowing eyes!!!
mbmbmbmbmb

For anyone with ideas for new weapons and equipment for the game should feel free to post them here.

Also, if anybody is interested in a chance of having their suggestion be included in the game along with their name in the credits for its creation, then they should post it at the KS using this link.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1900818244/vampire-hunt...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John B

Virginia
msg tools
I'm brewing up ideas. I don't need [too much] credit, and can't be the one to decide stats (should fall to game designers to make the effect and balance), but I am happy to toss in ideas and special rules.

As I ponder this assignment, do we know the basics are covered?
First aid kit.
Kevlar cut-resistant arm guards
Police riot shield
taser
baseball bat
a pitchfork is iconic, but, not many to be found in urban dens of the risen dead
how about a big mirror to shine sunlight into an adjacent room with line of sight?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Waters
msg tools
I think like maybe flash grenades as that would be a realistic weapon if we want to go like fantasy stuff or high tech gadgets I mean I have some ideas but I dont know what would be considered lore friendly here. Something in the norm and fuctional that can be made on the fly as this game lets you craft?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John B

Virginia
msg tools
I had wanted flash grenades, but maybe a tanning bed with UV light is more likely to find as a weapon in a run-down part of town know for its "night" life.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.