$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
33.4% of Goal | 27 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
1 Posts

Camp Grizzly» Forums » Rules

Subject: Questions Regarding Fooling Around While Solo and Meat Lockers Scenario rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Martin
United States
flag msg tools
Never enough of these to go around...
badge
Never cut a deal with this guy...
mbmbmbmbmb
A couple of interesting questions have popped up in a few of my games. I couldn't find any existing threads on here to answer these either...So here it goes:

If you are the sole surviving counselor or just starting out a scenario like "Meat Lockers" and you draw a cabin card that involves "Foolin' Around" what is the correct way to handle this?

I just discarded it and drew another one. I've been wondering though, if one should still tempt fate and fulfill as much of the text as possible rather than discarding it and trying their luck again?

My next question has to do with the "Meat Lockers" scenario:

When you recuse a counselor and they become playable, do they start out with 2 survival cards as per game set-up?

I'm leaning more towards no, because one would think that if they had any survival instincts to begin with, they probably wouldn't have ended up in meat lockers...I figured it was a question worth asking though.

Thank you for your time everybody!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.