Caverna: The Cave Farmers» Forums » General

Subject: Xtra Bitz for Caverna rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Douglas Klipfel
United States
South Dakota
flag msg tools
I have been running out of sheep / stone and a few other bitz while playing Caverna. Does anyone know a good way to get xtra components for the game? Thanks for your help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Yang
Canada
Woodbridge
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
There are some cardboard tokens that represent a pile of resources, for example 10x of something. Have you been using those?

If you want wooden bits you can check out Meeple Source, they have them for Agricola and Caverna.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ulisses
Brazil
SP
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
You can try to get some at https://www.meeplesource.com

Or use the multiplier token provided.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom O'Brien
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Mayday Games also sells resource packs as well. Some are available on Amazon along with their website.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Douglas Klipfel
United States
South Dakota
flag msg tools
Thanks for all of the responses.. We enjoy seeing and handling the wooden bits vs using the multiplier token. I will check out meeplesource.com Thanks again..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Douglas Klipfel
United States
South Dakota
flag msg tools
Like what I found on Mayday Games for options!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Douglas Klipfel
United States
South Dakota
flag msg tools
Mayday Games had exactly what I was looking for. "Farmer and Glen Wooden Token Set" Was made for a game called Glen More, but I think it is perfect for Caverna. We had been running out of Stone and Sheep and this set by Mayday includes Stone, Sheep, Lumber, Grain and Pigs for only 10 bucks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Douglas Klipfel
United States
South Dakota
flag msg tools

This is an image showing the difference between Caverna bits vs the pieces I just received from Mayday Games.

If you are ever interested this pack was called "Farmer and Glen wooden Token Set"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Campeau
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu purple belt under Bruno Fernandes.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Alternate option: pick up the Mayfair edition equally excellent game Agricola and get a whole new batch of most of those bits.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.